Sunday, September 30, 2012

10 weeks

I don't see any changes yet...

How far Along: 10 weeks!
Weight Gain/Loss: -2 lb
Symptoms: Bad lower back pain (calling the doc tomorrow!), breasts are feeling less sore, and I am (with the exception of being sick) sleeping better
Sleep: sleeping through the night now- except for the sick nights

Cravings: Still nothing!
Exercise: Getting off the couch this week will be an improvement- throwing tissues away is a start!
What I Miss: quick, easy foods: yogurt (gives me amazing bowel issues), deli meat, etc...
Moment of the Week: KK telling the whole group she is expecting
Looking forward to: Telling our parents this weekend!
Next Appointment: October 11
Names: haven't done much thinking this week. B likes Mark over Colin, I like the reverse!
Milestone: 


No comments:

Post a Comment