Wednesday, September 19, 2012

8 weeks

Doc changed my due date, so I'm a little further along, but I wasn't able to get this done early enough to be on time! Pic was still taken today too.



How far Along: 8 weeks 3 days
Weight Gain/Loss: +1

Symptoms: Breasts are still a bit sore, but not nearly as bad!
Sleep: Seems to be getting better still lots of dreams. But I am only getting up occasionally now.
Cravings: Not very particular but if someone mentions something I haven't had in a while- it is on my mind! Cheese-its, Ramen noodles, Nutrigrain Bars- don't send me to the grocery store alone!
Exercise: FAIL, but eating is getting better! Change of plans, trying for once a week on the treadmill.
What I Miss: Cheese: Feta!!!
Moment of the Week: Seeing my baby and its heartbeat!
Looking forward to: Telling parents and friends! It is getting so hard not to share my excitement!
Next Appointment: October 11th
Milestone: 

No comments:

Post a Comment