Sunday, September 23, 2012

9 weeks

How far Along: 9 weeks

Weight Gain/Loss: 0 back to starting weight
Symptoms: Much less queasy. Still hungry every few hours but that is more manageable. I have sore ab muscles and a weird pain in my back (going to ask for stretches when I go back to the Doc.)
Sleep: Great! Just wild dreams these days and an occasional early morning wake.

Cravings:I have always been a sweets girl. I thought pregnancy would make it much worse.So far I have really not been interested in the sweets and have been craving (so to speak- not sure that they are serious cravings!) salty, crunchy things. B's toasted and buttered muffin this morning was amazing, crackers and such are wonderful as well!
Exercise: Does walking from a car parked in the last parking spot count?
What I Miss:Never though I would say this- Deli meats.... I never was a huge sandwich person but these days something that quick would be very helpful!
Moment of the Week: Feeling the soreness in my stomach- lets me know everything is going well
Looking forward to: Telling the family, next weekend!!
Next Appointment: October 11
Milestone: 

No comments:

Post a Comment