Thursday, November 8, 2012

Third Appointment

My third Appointment went very well! B was unable to come with me but I knew this one would be inconsequential.

I was in and out in under 20 minutes, waiting time included.

The medical assistant brought me in, weighed me, and I peed in a cup. She then took my blood pressure and was gone.

I met with the second nurse practitioner, whom I knew I would instantly like! She had on a cute necklace, her hair and nails were done, and she was at least in her 50s!!

I checked with the Dr.'s ability to be on-call, in office, and deliver all of the babies in her practice. Doctors sometimes can't catch a break! Apparently the Dr. has a 90+% delivery rate! I was pretty impressed! I am still not sure I am going to care who is between my legs at that time, but it would still be nice to have a familiar face around.

The NP then felt my belly and we listened to the baby's heartbeat (which she found in a second!) I scheduled my next appointment (big ultrasound!) and I was out of there!

I regained my confidence in the practice and am very excited for me next appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment