Sunday, November 25, 2012

18 weeks

18 already!

How far Along:  18 Weeks
Weight Gain/Loss: forgot to weigh myself this week!
Symptoms: None! Had some cheese and rice pudding with no problems.
Sleep: Seems pretty good!
Clothes: Have been wearing a belly band even though my pants still technically button- just more comfortable that way! Shirts are still mostly fine.
Cravings: None really
Movement: I am now positive the 'twitches' I felt in my lower abdomen on my drive home from Thanksgiving were in fact baby movements!
Exercise: eh, its overrated! I will be going back to yoga after Nutcracker/ the holidays
What I Miss: Thanksgiving was a little crazy, would have been nice to take the edge off with a glass of wine! I know they say a small glass is ok... but I would never hear the end of that with my family and would never forgive myself if there was a problem with baby!
Moment of the Week:Most of the Thanksgiving moments were pretty memorable!
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound is is 2 weeks, and Nutcracker starts then too!
Next Appointment: December 10th
Milestone: 



No comments:

Post a Comment