Sunday, November 4, 2012

15 weeks

I can't believe I am here already! Second trimester, only 25 weeks to go! 

How far Along:  15 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss: +1 from last week (-2 total)
Symptoms: my appetite on the weekends isn't great, probably because it requires so much planning!
Sleep: no real complaints!
Clothes: bought some new bras- I am up a whole cup size. Might stop back at the store for a belly band but I don't need it yet
Cravings: Nothing really!
Movement: Still none, really hoping its soon!
Exercise: still loving yoga!
What I Miss: :) Do I have to miss something?
Moment of the Week: The congratulations rolling in, so nice to feel so supported! The best was telling my dance class!
Looking forward to: hearing baby's heartbeat again this week
Next Appointment: November 8th
Names: I found Clark this week, but it was vetoed!
Milestone: 


No comments:

Post a Comment