Sunday, November 11, 2012

16 weeks

Wow, 4 months!

How far Along: 16 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss: 0 this week, -2 total
Symptoms: I think I am a little stuffier and more dry in the nose than normal... but I am not about to nit pick!
Sleep: Wish I was getting to be earlier but sleeping well
Clothes: No new clothes, but I sometimes have to unbutton my pants after eating or when I really have to use the bathroom
Cravings: Salt. Nothing crazy, but salty items need to be saltier! I'm not to the point where I need to add salt to things though!
Movement: none yet, should be soon
Exercise: B is off on Monday so I missed yoga, maybe I will try next sat
What I Miss: Time (I know that will never come back) mostly my time is spent researching baby items, birth techniques, breastfeeding help, and some name research
Moment of the Week: Started the registry
Looking forward to: Busy few weeks ahead! Thanksgiving, Ultrasound, Nutcracker, and Christmas
Next Appointment: December 10th, big ultrasound!!
Names: I really like the name Elise, coincidentally, my middle name, We haven't talked it over but I think it sounds beautiful with Claire


Milestone:

No comments:

Post a Comment