Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bets

After we told our parents, B and I had a few bets.

-How long until we received our first baby-related gift
-Who would give such gift
-Who would be the first to check in

... we pretty much guessed his mom for all, and we were pretty much right!

My dad did call on Tuesday to see if I had gotten a hold of my aunt, and to let me know he spoke with the rest of the family to share the news! (he has 4 siblings!)

My MIL mailed a package of books that we received Wednesday. One is a journal that I won't use, since I am posting here and another is a 'blessings' book that smells too religious for me. She did say she already had a bunch of stuff! She also wrote a thank you note to us for having them out to dinner and a 'congratulations' note on how excited they were for the baby. She may be the death of me.... typically its B's father but when it comes to things related to me my MIL bugs me! (she means well but it overbearing!)


I am sure we will come up with a few more things to place bets about (just between the two of us) and I will be sure to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment