Sunday, October 21, 2012

13 weeks

 I think I may be showing a little. I know my uterus is still very low so its just shifting bowels!

How far Along: 13 weeks!
Weight Gain/Loss: -4 lbs
Symptoms: Stomach muscles are a little tight, lactose intolerance, sleep...
Sleep: I am up nightly to run to the bathroom, most of the time I falls back asleep but sometimes not.
Clothes: Purchased my first few maternity things, were on sale and I had a coupon! Feeling a little tight in my jeans and shirts are a bit revealing... won't be an issue in a week.
Cravings: None this week
Exercise: Yoga tomorrow! Love it
What I Miss: Nothing but milk and cheese!
Moment of the Week: Revealing to a friend far away (who may be moving back!)
Looking forward to: Our Halloween reveal THIS weekend!!
Next Appointment: November 8th
Names: Blake came up, trying to find monosyllabic boys names, girls so far Claire is the winner.
Milestone: 


No comments:

Post a Comment