Sunday, October 28, 2012

14 weeks

There is finally a real bump (ok maybe only visible to me!) Took this pic at 14w5d

How far Along: 14 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss: -3 total, +1 this week
Symptoms: I feel great!
Sleep: Luna doesn't help- she has been getting up in the middle of the night to go out. Otherwise I get up myself to go!
Clothes:  Bras are starting to become more uncomfortable and I may have to go get remeasured!
Cravings: Nothing more than usual
Movement: Hopefully soon
Exercise: missed yoga this week because of storm Sandy, next week
What I Miss: I don't miss anything, enjoying pregnancy so far
Moment of the Week: Hearing the excitement of my friends as they figured out! I will have a Halloween party post this week!
Looking forward to: my next appointment and yoga
Next Appointment: November 8th
Names: Paul came up, I'm not sold! Nothing else... 
Milestone:


No comments:

Post a Comment