Sunday, December 23, 2012

22 weeks

22 weeks!

How far Along:  22 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss: +2
Sleep: my sister's pillow arrived today, let's see if it makes a difference
Clothes: I love my maternity pants. I bought 2 pairs of below the belly jeans and hey are my favorite. I think I will end up in them after the baby is born! I also bought a few shirts/ tanks
Movement: I tried to get B to feel the movements. They may not be strong enough for him to feel and he isn't that into it!
Exercise: just lots of good food this week!
What I Miss: I will probably miss a glass of wine or two on xmas... merely to cope with some crazy family antics!!
Looking forward to: the next busy week!
Next Appointment: Jan 8
Names: still sitting on Cora. She doesn't have a middle name though. I originally wanted to use Ann as a middle name for a girls. It is both of our mothers' middle name. But both of our mothers' names also start with a C and I don't really want to give my baby girl the exact same initials as her grandmother.
Milestone:




No comments:

Post a Comment