Sunday, December 16, 2012

21 Weeks

21 weeks!

How far Along:  21 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss: +1
Sleep: Still not too good. Going to ask my sister to bring down her tempur-style pillow to try when she is down for xmas
Clothes: full time in maternity pants, shirts are still mostly ok. Bras on the other hand are out of control.... more that my boobs are out of control. Was feeling a bit uncomfortable in my bra again so I headed back tot he maternity store. I had bought 4 bras about a month ago and only wore 2.  I was fitted the next cup size. After trying to return them, and only finding sports bras in my size, I went to Victoria's Secret. They confirmed my size and I bought 2 bras there..... 8 bras bought during pregnancy so far!
Movement: Lots and lots! I just love it!
Exercise: Still planning on going back to yoga after the holidays
Looking forward to: the holidays!
Next Appointment: Jan 8
Names: since we found out Little One is a Little Lady, we are concentrating on more girls names! (Still have to feed the masses some boys though.) On my original list of names, collectively from years ago, Cora is the only girls name. We both like it....
Milestone:



No comments:

Post a Comment