Sunday, December 9, 2012

20 weeks

Wow, here I am at 5 months! I think I popped!!!

How far Along:  20 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss: back to starting
Sleep: not that great! My pillows aren't that great but I asked for a mattress topper for xmas!
Clothes: full time in maternity pants! I bought maternity leggings for Nutcracker and got my Old Navy order in.
Cravings: none, pretty uneventful in the food department
Movement: Baby love to dance to the Sugar Plum! I notice movement every time Lisa dances, whether it is just me finally slowing down, the true appreciation I have for that ballerina, or baby just really likes her!
Exercise: Nutcrackering is hard work!
What I Miss: I honestly can't say I 'miss' much
Looking forward to: Ultrasound tomorrow!
Next Appointment: Dec 10
Names: Nothing new yet....
Milestone: 


No comments:

Post a Comment