Thursday, August 23, 2012

4 weeks

I am going to try to do a weekly update with pictures! According to a few tickers my 'week' changes on Wednesday (we will know more when we get to the DR) so I will try to make Wed the day- from here on out.

How far Along: 4 weeks 1 day

Weight Gain/Loss: First weight taken today- 132lbs
Symptoms: Still a little crampy, boobs are heavy and sore (hurts to be in a bra, hurts to take it off), just a little nauseous
Clothes: still fitting fine and hope this will be the case for a while! I did get a shirt to use for my weekly picture
Sleep: better than last week- I am still getting up early and having pretty vivid dreams
Cravings: none- I have no desire to eat but food does ease my queasy stomach
Movement: it will be a while before I feel movement, but really looking forward to it!
Exercise: started a regiment today.... going to try to get in 30 minutes of paced walking (horray basement treadmill) at least 4 times a week. Also starting an exercise money jar. For each 30 minutes I do- $1 will go in the jar, if I do 4 times a week $5 for the week instead.  After 37 weeks, I should have a good chunk of change. I will figure out what to do with it when the time comes!
What I Miss: A drink with friends. I am not a big drinker but the one here and there is going to be really missed..... fall beer is out, someone mentioned Blue Moon making a pumpkin beer and I might just have to buy a 6 pack to save! Thankfully, I think I will be able to avoid friends (and even family)  for a bit so not drinking with B will be easy.
Moment of the Week: Taking that test and telling B! I've also told my sister and Adonis BUB
Looking forward to: the next 37 weeks: hearing the heartbeat, telling our family and friends, finding out the gender (when will be the opportune question), and meeting our little one!
Next Appointment: September 13th
Names: Since we have been working on this topic for quite some time we do have a few names we like: Mark, Colin, Clare Ann
Milestone:


No comments:

Post a Comment